Pages

Friday, September 22, 2006

Invisible Door - Profile So Fine - I See Your Face In My Dreams

At times I wonder
Can you see the forest, or
Are there too many trees
Are my dreams out of reason
Are they past their season
All I wanted was to be
What was it I wanted?
All I wanted was to be
Be with you
If I captured you
Would you have your freedom
I thought I had captured you
But you only flew away
Did I see your personage
Standing in front of me
The other day?
No.
No is all you said.
But, of course. How could I be so deranged?
Will you ever be able to see
Past your invisible door?


Profile so fine
Body in a straight
Line
Spirit so sweet
You've become one
Treat
Gentle, kind, and loving
You're a giant to me
Sunny
Strong testimony felt
My heart ends up
Melt
Made possible through the Son
In the gospel to be
One


I see your face in my dreams
You're smiling, it always seems
I'm smiling also, but not for long
Can you tell me what has gone wrong
We used to be friends turned into lovers
Always hiding underneath the covers

No comments:

Post a Comment