Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Burden of Pain - Chocolate And Vanilla - Run Away From Me And

Why must it be thus?
My thoughts--I can not trust
If only I hadn't experienced your kiss
I could handle you to miss
It's late, I mustn't do it
I've lost a dear friend because of it
My emotions swirl around
Can you tell which is up
And which is down?
(No need to tell, I already know)
Why does the urge have to be so strong?
I can go without for time periods long
This roller coaster ride has been long and weary
At times when I start to think
See my eyes? They become teary
My heart will always
Have a place for you
This ain't no lie for I
Must say I tell the truth
Our friendship I have held dear
Longing to see you, for you to be near
But to give in there wouldn't
Be much to gain
Except for the unneeded
Burden of pain


Chocolate and Vanilla
Chocolate kisses on vanilla skin
Goosebumps rise to the occassion
I close my eyes and feel
The tingles that run through my body
Heart beating and pulsing
Can you feel it in symphony


Run away from me and
I'll hunt you down
Walk away from me and
I'll tear you up
Live this crazy life with me
We are no longer separate
But one

No comments:

Post a Comment