Pages

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

For Once In My Life - We Looked At Each Other - I Like You - I Get Scared

For once in my life
Let me get what I want
I love you so dear
I don't know what to do
You probably wouldn't want me
You probably don't care
I want you
You've broken my heart
Once, twice, or more
I can't keep on counting
I need to know
What your feelings are
Should we go for it or no
Do you love me
Do you care
I need you so much
I wish I knew
Should I try
Tell me what to do
I can't live
Without you


We looked at each other
Not knowing what
To do
He knew she knew
She wished it wasn't
You
They came so far
From opposite worlds
She was due
He decided to leave
Though it's him
She needs


I like you
You like me
We are as
Happy as can
Be


I get scared
Thinking
Something could happen
Between us

No comments:

Post a Comment