Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

We Live In A World - When Do Monkeys - Pencil Wants Pen - She Searched

We live in a world
With turmoil and confusion
There are those looking
For a seal tight solution
We're called to preach
The gospel of Christ Jesus
There are those searching
Look, it's hard to miss us
We're on call 24 hours
To bring light into lives
For there are those wandering
Making nose-end dives
Into the after world


When do monkeys
Play
When the sun comes
Is it really
Day


Pencil wants pen
Pen wants eraser
Eraser wants pencil


She searched
She found
She saw
She cried
Til the lights
Went out

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:06 PM

    Nice poems, Beck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry for your loss. I dont knowif you even remember me but I love you and my prayers are with you. they have been for a long time. My mom talks to yours and keeps us in touch with your family. I love to read your poems Keep up the great work. My daughter Janelle loves to write poems and can just sit down and think for a minute and come up with something. Keep them coming. love ya jean

    ReplyDelete