Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Voices Rendered - I Once Had You To Lean On - A Woman Is Sitting - I'm Lost In A World

Voices rendered
Headache


I once had you to lean on
And now you are gone
What am I to do
Now that I miss you
I had a problem
You came to me
I tore you apart
And now you are gone


A woman is sitting
By her door waiting
Waiting for someone
Who took her heart
And loved her all
Through the years
Of their marriage
She will see him soon
Sooner than she
Thinks; Knows
They will be
Together again


I'm lost in a world
All of my own
No one can understand
No one can be confused
I'm trapped in a world
All of my own
No one can enter
No one can leave
I'm caught
I'm surrounded
By people who
Don't know what's
Going on in
My mind
Sometimes I feel
Like killing myself
There's only one thing
Holding me back
The Celestial
Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment