Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pick A Picture - Paint A Picture - I Hold Your Hand

Pick a picture
How does it look
Rate a statue
Does it cook
Flip a coin
Which side is
Toss a salad
Leave out the fish
Drown a crown
Make it gold
Open the fridge
Covered in mold
Run a mile
In brand new shoes
I'll tell you know
Watch for that Pooh
This here poem is
Just to say
Pick a picture
To you, O-Tay!


Paint a picture
Make it glue
Paint a rose
Make it blue


I hold your hand
Firm, snug, tight
Our fingers intertwined together
I know I'll be all right

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:18 AM

    I like the Pick a Picture poem. That's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a silly one for you:

    Big Chief Patawani
    Sat in the sun
    "Me hot I am"
    Sat in the shade
    "Me Cooler"
    Such is the life of
    Big Indian Chief

    ReplyDelete