Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Here It Comes Again - Eyes Of Brown - We Go On A Merry Go Round - Moon

Here it comes again
The sun
It won't leave me
A gun
Here you go again
A strain
Trying to leave me
A train
Why all these repeats
I just cleaned the white sheets
Why all these repeats
This world reeks


Eyes of brown
You bring me down
Want to be there
To share your crown
In the mansion in the air


We go on a merry - go - round
Where do we end up
We go on a vacation cruise
It's not what we thought
He did tell us it's worth it e'en though
It may not be so easy


Moon
Sky
Sun
Night
Let's all drive
To the harbor

2 comments:

  1. Interesante. I still like the one that starts "Be an actor, be a star..."

    What gives you inspiration to write your poems?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to send you a CD of my newest favorite musician, Corinne Bailey Rae. I don't know if you like her type of music. (I LOVE it. I love her CD.) It takes a couple of times of listening to understand the words, but what she writes is fabulous. Maybe her songs will give you some more inspiration. I am curious to know what her songs make you think of...

    ReplyDelete